Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Slice of Sci-Fi

What's the latest picture released from the set of the new Indiana Jones film? What's the mystery behind the weird trailer that was shown before the Transformers movie? Did you hear about the town in Canada named Vulcan and the un-conventional convention it hosts?

I love science fiction and if you do too, you'll want to check out http://sliceofscifi.com/. This site is updated multiple times daily and it gives you the latest news about movies, TV and anything else that is SciFi, horror, fantasy or otherwise genre-related.

This site has an RSS feed. So if you took my advice and started using Google Reader (or some other aggregator), then you can link to it very easily. In fact, that is how I found this site; it comes up as one of the suggested feeds in Google Reader. I'm glad I tried it!

No comments: